오늘 본 상품 0

없음

Go Top
검색

Oriental jade attracts sword beads
  • 작성일23-02-23 13:34
  • 조회132
  • 작성자Costa

The Qingshan scribe smiled gently and hurriedly said, "Brother Murong Xiu, the leader of our association still has something important to do at the moment. I can't be separated. I have a special order, brother." The younger brother is close to Gao Bin. The Taoist Priest, please go inside and serve tea. Where did Tianjizi hear Murong Xiu? "So it's benefactor Murong," he said. "I've heard a lot about him." Murong Xiu raised his hand, entered the rear hall, and sent the sky to sit down on a row of chairs on the left. Jingxuan Taoist and Zhang's brother and sister Three people, of course, can only stand, standing behind Tianjizi. After Tianjizi sat down, he glanced at it and saw that there were many chairs in the hall, and presumably many people had come by appointment. Oneself A line, is the first to a group, the heart is not aware of secretly suspect, I do not know the sword will mainly bring their own and others, what is there? What's the intention? With a smile on his face, he said, "The poor Taoist has been called by the Lord of the Noble Society. I don't know what to say."? Almsgiver Murong, can you tell me? Two Murong Xiu smiled and said, "I've heard that many great people have come to Mt. Bem, so I specially prepared tea here." Water, for all the guests to rest their feet. At the same time, I would like to take this opportunity to chat with you, but I have no other intention. This is obviously insincere, the Lord of the Sword Society has no other tricks,fake ficus tree, how can he put down so many seats in the hall so solemnly? Looks like a meeting? Just as his voice fell, a black-spiked swordsman hurried in. He bowed to Murong Xiu and said, "Tell me, Manager, Shaolin Ten." Master Zhu and Master Meng of Shengziqi are here. Murong Xiu stood up and said, "Taoist, please sit down. I'll be right back." Without waiting for Tianjizi to answer, he turned around and walked out. After a while, he accompanied Master Shizhu, Shengziqi Meng Jianhe and Heyi. A little novice monk came in. As soon as Master Shizhu saw Tianjizi,outdoor palm trees, he put his hands together and said, "Amitabha, the Taoist Priest has already arrived." Tian Jizi stood up to return the salute and said with a smile, "Master and Master Meng, please." Meng Jian and Chaotian Jizi arched their hands and greeted Jingxuan Taoist and Zhang Junkai's brother and sister. Everyone sat down one after another, and there were two. A man in black served tea and put it on the tea table. Murong Xiu slightly to deal with, and then got up and walked out. Master Shizhu glanced at him and saw that he was the only one in the hall, except for four swordsmen with green shirts and green spikes standing under the eaves outside the hall. When the others were present, he asked in a low voice, "Do you know what this meeting is all about?" Tian Jizi was stunned. "Don't you know, Master?" He asked. "Amitabha," said Master Shizhu in a low voice, "didn't the Taoist know?" Tian Jizi twirled his long beard and hesitated for a moment before saying, "To tell you the truth, Master, the poor Taoist and his party have come to the Hall of Stone People for something." Just now I met the people of the Ten Thousand Swords Society. They greeted each other on the way, saying that they had been ordered by the Lord of the Society to invite the poor way to come here. Has the poor way just arrived? For a long time, Master and Master Meng also came in. Master Shizhu glanced at Meng Jianhe, cherry blossom wedding centerpiece ,artificial plant wall panels, nodded and said, "That's it. I and Younger Martial Brother Meng heard the Iron Pen Gang Ding at the Baoen Temple." The Sect Leader was killed again in the Hall of Stone People. When he went there, he was invited by the people of the Ten Thousand Swords Society to come here. It was the same as what the Taoist Priest said. See the invitation, but according to the situation here, Wan Jian will have arrangements tomorrow morning. Tian Jizi glanced around and said in a low voice, "The Master is right. As far as I know, the Wan Jian Society has been gone for decades." Walking in Jianghu, their lair seems to be in Jianmen Mountain. It is unusual that the leader of the Ten Thousand Swords Club suddenly appears here! , Master Shizhu spoke in a lower voice and said, "This place is said to be the lair of the Ten Thousand Swords Society. At present, it is the headquarters of the Black Spike Swordsmen. It is poor." As far as I know, although Wan Jian Hui has not appeared in Jianghu for many years, their black spike swordsmen have always been secretly active in Jianghu. And the major schools, there are also a small number of unworthy disciples, involved in it. With a sudden shock, Tianjizi stared and said, "Is there such a thing?" Just then, Murong Xiu led a thin man in a dark gray Taoist robe to the hall. The Taoist Behind him, followed by four black-clad Taoist boys, each waist, are inserted in a horsetail brush wall, dare to be their weapons! The thin and narrow face of the black-clad Taoist, his cheeks shrugged and his face was gloomy. Accompanied by Murong Xiu at the moment, he stepped on the big stage grandly. As soon as he turned his eyes, he burst out laughing and said, "It's full of distinguished guests. All the people from Shaolin and Wudang have arrived, but my brother is late." Step. As he spoke, Chaotian Jizi, Master Shizhu, and others arched their hands. Tian Jizi, Master Shizhu was stunned. This person's voice is loud and clear, his eyes are like lightning, and his internal skills are obviously superior. He did not know the man, but since he had already said hello, he got up to greet him at the same time. Murong Xiu smiled and said, "This brother Sha hasn't been seen for decades. Now he's changed into a Taoist costume. I'm afraid you'll recognize him." Not coming out, he is. The black-clad Taoist didn't wait for him to finish. "Brother Sha Wuyou.." he said with a smile. "Sha Tianyou" these three words, heard the day to send the son, ten live master all secretly a shock, originally he was that year four poison heavenly king. Hei Xingjun, Tian Jizi and Master Shizhu have long heard of him! As soon as Sha Yaoyou turned his eyes, he glanced at the shrine in the middle. He sat down grandly on the chair. He raised his eyes and said with a smile, "I don't know how expensive it is." What other masters did the Lord invite? In his eyes, Shaolin and Wudang are nothing. Murong Xiu said, "My brother was only ordered to welcome the guests. I don't know who else is there." Sha Tianyou said with a smile, "Brother Murong is the chief manager of your association. Brother Murong doesn't know. I can't believe it." Murong Xiulang said with a smile, "If Brother Sha doesn't believe me, it's hard for him to answer." Sha Tianyou answered, "When I arrived at the front hill, I was invited by Brother Murong's subordinate Qingsui Swordsman. That's what I saw." "Brother Yung has a plan." Murong Xiu smiled faintly and said, "This is a misunderstanding by Brother Sha. Today is the time when the leader of our association is here. All the people who have come to Mimu Mountain are tall." People, all in the invitation list, brothers also only know that there are not a few superior people, what is the person, that only to know. Tao. Sha Tianyou touched Cang's beard and said with a smile, "In that case, I was wrong to blame Manager Murong." Reach for the teacup and drink. "Brother," he added,large ficus tree, "I have one more thing to ask Brother Murong." "Speak, Brother Sha," said Murong Xiu. 。 hacartificialtree.com 

등록된 댓글

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.