오늘 본 상품 0

없음

Go Top
검색

His wife was reborn. Did he?
  • 작성일23-02-23 13:37
  • 조회406
  • 작성자Costa

There was no need for Xia Cheng to compromise for him, and he would not let her have the slightest reluctance. Men use custom or tradition as an excuse to bully their partners and make them sensible and obedient, in fact, for the sake of vested interests. They don't want to change their original life of stretching out their hands for tea and opening their mouths for food. The so-called living with parents and filial piety to the elderly are only because they need someone to stand on the same side, so that married and helpless women know that they are isolated, so they have to make great efforts to please their husbands and parents-in-law. To rely on hard work or low eyebrows pleasing to the eye, go to like, even if you get, there will still be infinite grievances in your heart in the future. A man with shoulders should not take advantage of this. Little Su Heng hoped that Xia Cheng would marry him to enjoy a happy life, not to be a servant in his family. Besides, there is a saying that distance produces beauty. Between people, once the distance is too close, there will be friction, he is not a fool, in order to family harmony, but also deliberately move a big stone to hit his feet. Little Su Heng did not want Xia Cheng to experience those unbearable things in the past, and he was reluctant to think of them. He himself can't be like the RMB. Everyone likes it. How can he have the nerve to ask her. It is fate to meet the person you like. You can't meet him, and you don't need to force him. Daughter-in-law married into the door, like entering a new class, there are dozens of classmates in the class, we are locked in a classroom, as long as a few years, but always get along with those few people,large artificial blossom trees, the other, do not like each other thank God. Sometimes the daughter-in-law's situation is even worse. Instead of her classmates, she meets a large group of fierce teaching directors who will never graduate. Just thinking about it is frightening. Therefore, he will not force Xia Cheng to love his parents, if they can cultivate feelings, he will be very happy, but if not, he does not care. Besides, he is the one his parents raised,artificial banyan trees, and it is most natural for him to be filial to his parents. People who outsource filial piety are simply lazy to the extreme. When a father gives birth to such a child, it would have been better to give birth to a piece of barbecued pork. Su Guohua is an honest man, this is the first time he saw that his son in order to love his own daughter-in-law, even the matter of giving birth to a child, can seriously take out to persuade them, you can imagine how much he wants to marry Xia Cheng. Thinking through this, Su Guohua also began to join the ranks of lobbying his wife, he can not let their older generation, engaged in the marriage of the younger generation of Huang, "Ah Heng is 30 years old, it is time to move out to live." Jiang Bilan was so sad that she refused to speak. Su Guohua advised her, "In this day and age, we parents should learn to let our children be independent and always tie them around. He can't even take care of himself, so how can he take care of his wife and children?" Little Su Heng said, "Mom, Dad is right. I don't want my godfather to think that I am a child who can't be separated from my parents. How dare he marry his daughter to me?" Sure enough, silk cherry blossom tree ,artificial grass panels, moving out Xia Zhenchi, the big boss behind the scenes, was more useful than their father and son's persuasion. Jiang Bilan thought for a long time, although she did not want her son to move out, but she agreed that his words were reasonable. Now people have fewer children, which has the ability of the family, not to hold the child in the palm of the hand, can marry the daughter of the Xia family, has been blessed by the ancestors of the Su family, she really should not interfere in their affairs. She said calmly, "Ah Heng, you should change your words in the future. You can't always call your future father-in-law godfather. It's too bad." She paused, "As for the new house, when you are free with Chengcheng, you can go to the new building nearby to have a look. Your own opinions don't matter. The most important thing is that Chengcheng likes it." Little Su Heng looked at his mother, "Mom, thank you." Jiang Bilan sighed, "I always want to think for you, if you can't fight for a little more favor in front of the Xia family, with the degree of their precious daughter, which is willing to marry you?" Little Su Heng finally solved the last difficult problem in front of him. But some unexpected is Xia Cheng's father, he has been in an unprecedented low ebb since he learned about this. Therefore, when he is free recently, the person who accompanies him most is not Xia Cheng, but his future father-in-law. Very not easy he found the opportunity, can alone about Xia Cheng out of the house, now Xia Zhenchi like an anxiety disorder, all day just want to tie her daughter to the side. Xia Cheng asked, "You secretly asked me out without telling my father. Where on earth do you want to take me?" Little Su Heng laughed. "It's a secret." Xia Cheng looked at him doubtfully, but did not intend to continue asking him. Small Su Heng drove the car into a senior residential area, inside the villa, even Xia Cheng did not care about real estate people have heard of. The house has not yet been sold, it has opened a sky-high price, which can almost be said to be a sensation before selling, and it is firmly in the position of the first luxury house in T city. But of course, the size is not as good as the home where Su Heng lives now, but here is better in planning, so that as long as people live in, there is no need to worry about anything, there is a ready-made hotel management team to help deal with the size of the community. Xia Cheng couldn't help asking, "Do you want to invest in real estate?" Little Su Heng smiled and parked his car in front of a villa. "For the time being, I just want to ask you to give me some advice." Strangely, little Su Heng took out the key to the house directly from his pocket, and there was not even a salesman here. Little Su Heng took her in and walked through the house, inside and outside, up and down. The furniture inside is complete, luxury is of course luxurious, but it is not very warm, perhaps there is no living here. Little Su Heng took her by the hand and went to the master bedroom, where there were two huge French windows, one of which was pushed open and there was a very wide terrace. How do you like it here? If you don't like the decoration,faux ficus tree, you can ask someone to change it. "Didn't you buy it for investment?"? Why bother to decorate here? Little Su Heng took her hand and put the key in her palm. "Xia Cheng, this is the new house where we get married. It's also a gift I want to give you. Only we live here with our children in the future. I want to invite you to be the hostess of this house." Xia Cheng did not speak, and she was moved to lower her head. hacartificialtree.com 

등록된 댓글

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.