오늘 본 상품 0

없음

Go Top
검색

The rich and powerful family goes against the favor of the four young …
  • 작성일23-02-23 13:40
  • 조회40
  • 작성자Costa

Su Jiayu returned to him with an ambiguous smile, not directly replying to him, but reached out and patted Kong Xuanxing on the ssucking. Cheng Nuo hugged him and sat on one side of the sofa, squinting at him. She always thought that she and Chen Mobei were like this. Even if the child was born, she would not have some good feelings. But when she really held the little wrinkled child in her arms, she sighed fiercely. Mother is mother. In the end,fake blossom tree, it was conceived in his own body. The little meatball fell asleep while eating. After holding him for a while and feeling that he was sleeping soundly, Cheng Nuo put him on the small bed and looked down at him, even if his face was round, but the shadow of someone was still deeply imprinted. When he was just born, Cheng Nuo only took a quick look in the operating room, only felt wrinkled and ugly. When he saw this group again, it had been more than a month. It had grown a little,silk ficus tree, but it looked much more handsome. After a hundred days, Cheng Nuo would frown when he looked at him. As the saying goes, a son follows his mother. But this brat has almost completely obliterated her good genes. Cheng Nuo couldn't help muttering, "This boy doesn't look like me at all!" When Aunt Wang heard this, she looked baid that the less fastidious the name is, outdoor ficus tree ,large palm trees for sale, the more solid it will be when I grow up." Cheng Nuo's hand fell on the small meatball and patted it. The old man's words are like this. But such a handsome child, after all, should have a name with great momentum. "That is, my Cheng family, the name must be grand ah!"! I've already thought about it. Cheng Nuo raised his eyes and pinched the meatball's face with his fingers. "His name is Cheng Ji Sihan!" "Four words?" "Mmm." Cheng Nuo gave a light hum and turned his head. "It's magnificent!" “……” Aunt Wang laughed and did not comment, "I'm going to cook!" Although there isinformation of all the people involved at the beginning, Lombardi collated meticulous and detailed, everyone is now working and living conditions are listed clearly. He said that these things were given to him to do, so that Cheng Nuo could rest assured that he naturally had his means. Cheng Nuo pointed lightly on the desktop, the corners of his mouth faintly raised a little smile,decorative palm trees, doing things carefully and steadily. This is Lombardi. Slide down the mouse, until you see the name painted red, Cheng Nuo's smile at the corners of his mouth. Ning Yuewen. hacartificialtree.com 

등록된 댓글

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.