오늘 본 상품 0

없음

Go Top
검색

The ghost marriage curse
  • 작성일23-02-23 13:42
  • 조회35
  • 작성자Costa

Miss Ouyang has been standing in the doorway, she did not dare to disturb my work at first, but now half a day has passed, I have not seen any action, they can not help asking. That one As if the ghost in the villa knew I was coming back, hiding the shadow, I. I haven't found it yet. Well, I'll search the whole villa, and I should find some clues. Miss Ouyang trusted me so much that I didn't even find the shadow of the ghost. It was really unreasonable. Forget it. It's so dark that you can't find it. You can look for it in the daytime. Miss Ouyang was very considerate and waved her hand to let me rest first. But I secretly wry smile, Miss Ouyang is a layman, she does not understand the habits of ghosts, to find only at night, because at night is the time when ghosts come out. In the daytime, even if you turn the villa upside down, you can't find a ghost hair. But I didn't tell her that. I wanted to stay put for a while, so that the ghost could relax its guard against me and catch it by surprise. Just want to see, Miss He's amnesia, is not related to it, if it is related, then it will find a way to Miss He's body at night, otherwise,interactive whiteboards in the classroom, its ghost is unable to maintain the power of the ghost needed for amnesia for a long time. I only hope that Miss He's amnesia is related to the ghost, so that I can successfully complete the commission, otherwise, even if I catch the ghost, Miss He's affairs can not be settled, it is useless. Miss Ouyang, I want to ask if I can have a room near you. I asked. Miss Ouyang was slightly stupefied. She looked at me strangely and said,75 inch smart board, "Why do you want to live in a room near us?"? Do you have a bad idea about my Wenwen? When I heard this, I was really shocked. I just told her to stay close to her. I could imagine that I was playing Miss He's bad idea. Her possessiveness was too strong, wasn't it? Not wanting her to misunderstand, I waved my hand and said, "You misunderstood me. How could I have a bad idea about Miss He?"? It's all your guess. "What?"? So do you mean that my Wenwen is not good-looking, and you don't even have the capital to have bad thoughts?! Miss Ouyang's beautiful face was almost black and dripping water. She stared at me and wished she could come up and beat me. I have heard people say before that people with special hobbies often have all kinds of suspicions about people. I didn't believe it at that time. Now it seems that it is true. I wanted to live closer. She said I had a bad idea about Miss He. When I said I had no idea about Miss He, she blamed me for thinking Miss He was not good-looking. Why was this person so tired to live? I told myself in my heart not to get angry because of Miss Ouyang's bad temper, but to think more about the Feng Shui bonus points after the completion of the commission. I comforted myself in this way, and sure enough, my mood went smoothly. I said to Miss Ouyang, "Will you listen to me first?"? First of all, your Wenwen is very beautiful, which I do not deny, and secondly, I have a woman I like, interactive whiteboard for schools ,4k smart board, so you can rest assured that no matter how bad my idea is, I will not hit her. "Finally, the reason why I want to live next to you is that the ghost of this villa has not been found yet, in case it appears in the middle of the night to frighten you, I will arrive at the first time to help you." After my patient explanation, Miss Ouyang nodded with relief and said, "Well, it's best that you don't have a bad mind. Although my Wenwen is the best woman in the world, it's not something you can have, even if it's a fantasy." After a pause, she pointed to a bedroom on the second floor and said, "You sleep in that room at night. We are next door. If something happens, I will shout loudly. You should be able to hear it." With that, she turned and left, anxious to accompany her Miss He. I was very speechless sigh, thinking, how can this woman speak so similar to Li Hao, are all kinds of people look down on, as if they are the best people in the world. I really don't know what kind of result these two stooges will have together. Unfortunately, Miss Ouyang doesn't like men, otherwise Li Hao will have a bosom friend for her. Shaking my head, I packed up my things and went to the bedroom at the end of the corridor. As soon as I opened the door, I was amazed by the decoration inside. The clean and tidy carpet, the soft and comfortable Simmons bed, the rear projection TV like a small movie, and the warm lighting make me feel like living in a dream. Damn, rich people are really cool. It feels like staying in a five-star hotel! My heart is a little unbalanced. I feel that when people are alive, they have to enjoy it like this. It's really a bit embarrassing to work hard every day. After taking a hot bath, I pasted a small piece of paper on the door of Miss Ouyang's room. If a ghost came to do something at night, I could find it in time. He also pasted an amulet on his door, and then he lay comfortably on the big bed of Simmons to sleep. Unfortunately, tonight is bound to be a sleepless night, because the next door has been moving all night, either humming or saying love words, I know, they must be doing that kind of shameful thing. Chapter 554 talking about ghosts (asking for support at the end of the month). I knew that the abnormality on my body must be the trick of the old ghost attached to Miss He's body. It's just that this is the first time I've encountered this kind of magic. It's so weird that it can make my whole body feel uncomfortable just by sneering. It seems to be a difficult existence. Holding back the pain and itching all over my body, I covered my ears with my hands so as not to listen to her sly smile. As soon as her ears were covered, the pain and itching of her body became much lighter, and sure enough, it was all caused by her laughter! Unfortunately, Miss Ho refused to let me cover my ears at all. She jumped, opened her hands, and came to catch me. Her fingernails were so long that I had seen them during the day, and they were painted with a layer of colorful nail polish, which she scratched and had to break the skin. Unexpectedly, she laughed and rushed at me with bared teeth and claws. She was so frightened that she put down her palm covering her ears and pushed aside her claws. Although the night is dim,interactive flat panel display, but a long time to catch ghosts, so that my response is very sensitive, can accurately put her hand to push away. hsdsmartboard.com 

등록된 댓글

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.