오늘 본 상품 0

없음

Go Top
검색

My beautiful wife.
  • 작성일23-02-23 13:50
  • 조회22
  • 작성자Sagese

A series of tips let Shangguan capable person happy from ear to ear, before long, kill lyu3 bu4 Zhang Fei also ran over, and zhaoyun, soon killed Dong Zhuo. Yeah! When Zhang Fei killed Dong Zhuo, he cheered excitedly to Beibei, but Shangguan Able Person was depressed: "You cheat!"! Rob my Dong Zhuo. This clearance is to kill Dong Zhuo even if the clearance, but the superior officer capable person wants to kill more military commanders, small soldiers, earn more experience value, so he has been keeping Dong Zhuo, didn't expect to come to Beibei ran to the Dong zhe, the superior officer capable person found it was too late, watching Zhang Fei became the biggest winner of this clearance. Xiang Beibei said with a smile, "It's called a quick hand, but a slow hand. Besides, if I hadn't saved you, you would have been killed by Lu Bu. How could you have killed so many generals?" "That's true." The superior officer can not deny, can only sigh to adjust the state, into the next level. The two men cooperated sincerely and spent two hours, finally getting through all the checkpoints of Shu Jiang Chuan and making a perfect curtain call. Ah! Cool! The superior officer stretched himself comfortably and said, "Xiang Beibei,face recognition identification, I didn't expect you to play the game so well. Almost all the big monsters were carried by you." After playing with xiangbeibei for so long, Shangguan found that xiangbeibei played the game very well. Before, when he played on the computer, there were always a few levels that were extremely difficult. If he didn't archive halfway, it would be very difficult to pass. The PSP double online couldn't archive halfway, but xiangBeibei passed those extremely difficult levels with super control. Shangguan admired him very much. At the same time, I was wondering what level of Beibei's game ability was? Class C? Class B? But the possibility of a level is not big, because the decathlon will only absorb a person's strongest ability, to Beibei's strongest is a level smile hidden knife,digital whiteboard price, so to Beibei's other abilities are absolutely strong but smile hidden knife, but a level also has strong and weak points, if a person has two abilities of the same level, then the decathlon will automatically choose this person's stronger ability. So Xiang Beibei's hidden knife in the smile may be a high level in a level, and if the game ability is also a level, it must be lower than the high level. But this is all the guess of Shangguan capable person, to Beibei's game ability whether there is a level, only she knows. Xiang Beibei smiled and said, "It's all right. I usually play games when I have nothing to do at home. Practice makes perfect." Look at the time on the PSP and say to Beibei, "It's half past nine. How fast the day passes!" "Yes!" The superior officer still wants to play games for a while, but the power of the PSP is not much, and it can't be played for long. He reluctantly returns the PSP to Beibei and says, "This PSP looks very advanced!"! How much did you buy it? Xiang Beibei didn't pick it up. He looked at Shangguan Able Person with a smile and said, "Do you want to buy it?" "Well, I'm just asking." The superior officer is embarrassed to scratch his head, interactive kiosk price ,thermal imaging camera, shy in the bag! Xiang Beibei laughed and said, "Do you like it?" What's the use of liking? I have no money. With a wry smile, Shangguan said, "I really have to make some money. At present, there should be seven abilities that can make money!"! With this in mind, Shangguan Able Person wants to take a look at the seven abilities and refer to them. Then this is for you. Under the astonished eyes of the superior officer, Xiang Beibei pushed the black PSP to him and said with a smile, "I still have several at home anyway!"! This is for you. "Eh?"? Really give it to me? The superior officer was a little excited. Ha ha, a PSP, say again this also is not I spend money to buy, it is others gives me, I give you to also do not feel distressed again. Smile to Beibei. "Uh.." The superior officer wiped the sweat from his head and said with a dry smile, "It's good to be a rich second generation!"! Everything is sent by someone. In that case, I won't stand on ceremony. "Oh, don't envy, the general'second generation 'is not a commendatory term, you try to be a rich generation!"! Everyone will admire you. Smile to Beibei. "I'll do my best!" Shangguan Able Person smiled, to say that before, he really did not have this confidence, but the decathlon this cheating device is too powerful, even if a dog has the decathlon, can also become'heaven and earth only I respect the first dog ', Shangguan Able Person thinks that he can not be worse than the dog, even if he can not be all-powerful in the future, at least he will be rich for a lifetime! Apart from anything else, just talk about the ability to fake, after the high level, do a fake to get some money is not like playing. But at the moment, f-level counterfeiting ability is too low, will fake, but the things made, people who know something about it will know that they are fake, and they will be fools who don't know anything. If you want to make money, you'd better upgrade your level. Shangguan Nengren inadvertently revealed a trace of self-confidence, let Beibei eyes a squint, ha ha laughed: "Work hard!"! I'm still waiting for the Shangri-La meal before graduation! Khan, you still remember it! I thought you'd forgotten! The superior officer laughed. Xiang Beibei laughed and said, "I usually can't forget the things that can be taken advantage of." After a pause, Xiang Beibei put the PSP down, climbed to the entrance of the tent, and pulled the zipper up. Little _ Say _ txt Heaven Chapter 30 the buttocks were bitten by a snake. Two even more, 6000 +, the night of the list, whether it can rush to the home page of the new book list, depends on whether brothers and sisters can give a few more recommendation tickets, this is the lifeblood of the new book, please. Uh. What are you doing? The superior officer asked, holding his nose. Xiang Beibei was wearing a bikini all the time. At this time, he was lying on his stomach toward the entrance. His round and tender buttocks were facing Shangguan Able Person, which blinded his kryptonite dog eyes. Shangguan Able Person could not resist it. He felt the blood surging up and his nose itching. He was afraid of nosebleeds,face detection android, so he pinched his nose hurriedly. Xiang Beibei turned around and saw the embarrassed appearance of Shangguan Able Person. He laughed and said, "Go to the toilet before going to bed. Do you want to go together?" You.. You go first! I'll wait until you're finished. The superior officer was holding his nose, and his voice changed like a eunuch. What he said made Xiang Beibei laugh: "Then I'll go first. Don't peep." 。 hsdtouch.com 

등록된 댓글

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.