오늘 본 상품 0

없음

Go Top
검색

A group of people are jealous
  • 작성일23-02-23 14:01
  • 조회34
  • 작성자Sagese

"Yes, I've been trained by two Tigress at home. Can it smell every day?" Although praised by the beautiful girl, Xiao Ying is not proud. Lu Yangxiu frowned: "Who is it?"! You mean the two daughters of your landlord? Why are you so annoying? Xiao Ying handed her a glass of water. "Why do you hate everyone? Do you do that at home?"? Your father won't kill you. Lu Yang did not speak, but he was angry. Alas, the little girl is really not easy to get, too childish, but. Beautiful girl is different, she has the capital to play temper, ha ha, as long as it is a normal man, are willing to coax. Think of an old joke, guess. If she hasn't heard of it, give her a paragraph to ensure that she will be ready immediately. How about I tell you a little joke to open up an awkward situation? Lu Yang twisted his body and finally said, "Well, I can't laugh. Say it. But I don't listen to dirty jokes." Xiao Ying cleared her throat and said, "a woman went to an Arab restaurant for dinner and saw that those who had a big beard did not have to pay for the meal.". Just wondering what was going on, the boss said, "Those with beards are all policemen.". The woman So he lifted his skirt and said, "I am a secret policeman." When eating and drinking with friends, people always like to say some little yellow paragraphs, and even many people send this thing back and forth on their mobile phone text messages, enjoying it, and now they are happy to kiss him. Close to his little beauty, naturally effortless. Lu Yang's little face was so red that he couldn't help giggling and throwing himself into Xiao Ying's arms to beat him. Brother Xiao, you are dead. I don't want to listen to this kind of bias! Laughing for a while, Lu Yang immediately found the ambiguous posture, but reluctant to leave, simply sitting on his lap, bowing his head and playing with the buttons on his shirt collar, silent. Xiao Ying could see clearly that her little neck was clearly red. The smell of the fragrance made him react immediately. I remember a few issues ago, there was a little girl who came to learn the machine. She seemed to be only 10 years old. The perfume she sprayed could kill a cow! Look at him, Lu Foreign, that fragrance is obviously the girl's own body fragrance, smell, cool! He coughed and looked at the window. Fortunately, it was the third floor, and there was no opposite floor, so no one could see it. You Ever had a boyfriend? Holding her little hand, he secretly swallowed saliva, although there is no fixed girlfriend, but women can not touch less, including young girls, this. It's rare to show love boldly. It's only known for a few days, it's impossible to have any deep feelings, so brazenly run into a room with a man, she's not a slut, is she? Little sister? Maybe, in this world, it is very difficult for a beautiful woman to finish junior high school smoothly, digital signage kiosk , not to mention her best! If that's the kind of person, then forget it, dirty! "No." Lu Yang shook his head. "Our class is full of toads." Xiao Ying is startled, turn and understand, ha ha laughs: "Come on, the family calls a frog!" His hand was around her slender waist. It stiffened immediately and slowly relaxed for a long time. Well, yes, it seems to be pure. Lu Yang took a bold glance at him and couldn't help laughing: "I'm called a toad. Compared with the old man, where are the frogs going? The people on the Internet are named blindly!" Xiao Ying imagined the toad flowing all over his body, which was indeed very realistic. It seems that we should vigorously publicize the latest judgment of this beautiful girl on the Internet in the future. With this beautiful girl in the same room, but also cuddle together, Xiao Ying has no ethical and moral concerns. Apart from the fact that Lu Yang is not a student of this school, another reason is that he is more emotional. He has been handsome since childhood and is very popular with beautiful women. He never hurts anyone who wants to be with him, Jane. Look at everyone as a treasure, if the other side has a new life to leave him, he will not stop, the right to fully respect women's rights. Some people who were jealous of him called him mean, flirtatious and promiscuous, but he wasn't. Think, go one's own way, think that a man like him is a man of true temperament: I am obviously a color, I will never hide, nor suppress! As long as there are feelings, there can be any consensual. Things. Perhaps the silence was too long, Lu Yang did not know where to turn his mind, and suddenly sighed faintly. That made Xiao Ying cancel the idea of putting her hand on her leg exposed outside her skirt. "Why, what's on your mind?"? Niece, don't take things too hard. You should be carefree at such a young age. Originally, the difference of nine years, she can actually be regarded as his next generation. Because of this, molesting her has a strange kind of excitement. Lu Yang ignored his teasing and said, "My father and mother are having a cold war." ?? Lu Yang went on to talk about the war between her parents, saying that they fought every other day regardless of her feelings. Men said that women and male colleagues were mean, and women said that men and female colleagues were adulterous. In short, no one looked down on them. Who even cried at the end. Xiao Ying's fiery heart slowly cooled and his hard lower body softened. This girl! No wonder she was unusually quick to approach me. I thought it was wrong. It turned out that she had been wronged at home. Seeing that I looked good and had a good face, she regarded me as someone to talk to. The object, the sweat, hits the wild goose all one's life by the wild goose eye! Why do I take this position? I flatter myself! He reached out and put her on the bed. It's better to stay away, because it's easy to have an accident. Section 2 of Part II Lu Yang felt as if he was going to sit down and resist, "Brother Xiao, what are you doing?" Xiao Ying forced a smile, "sit away, so as not to be misunderstood." Lu Yang's round eyes dripped around twice, and she immediately understood what he meant. She smiled sweetly at the corners of her mouth. "Brother Xiao, I ask you a question, and you have to answer it truthfully." Xiao Ying nodded, "said, my greatest advantage is that I am born happy and not hypocritical at all, hey." "Well, let me ask you, have you ever had a woman? Are you still a virgin?" Xiao Ying's eyes are wide open. Damn it, that's direct. Now the little girl, not to the ground (four tones of di) ah! Ask this question in front of a big man, it's all right! "Oh, if you can't answer it, don't force it. I'm just curious." Lu Yang has a narrow face. hsdtouch.com 

등록된 댓글

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.