오늘 본 상품 0

없음

Go Top
검색

Red Lotus Order
  • 작성일23-02-23 14:03
  • 조회41
  • 작성자Sagese

"Rong Lian, there is an abyss behind the wall." The lazy and gorgeous voice came in a casual way. "Be careful when you fall down. If Mrs. Rong wants to cry, she can only hold the empty coffin. How can you bear it?" Gemini Ann stopped before me, stopped stiffly, turned his head slowly, and his whole face seemed to cramp. He stood quietly aside, smiling carelessly and blowing his nails absentmindedly. I bit my lip, but I couldn't escape his eyes. When I saw Gemini and Junguan, I forgot my mother. Enough talking, enough talking about the past, enough learning from each other? He raised good-looking phoenix eyes, "When I am hungry, I will be in a bad mood, and if I am in a bad mood, my temper will not be very good.". Especially when someone disturbs you in the middle of the meal, do you two also want to be served? I heard that the human barbecued pork tastes good. I'm tired of eating some delicacies and seafood all day long. It's good to change my taste today. It is a big taboo to disturb Nangongling to eat, and I forgot it! He's not joking,Agate Slabs For Sale, and he's not sure he'll slaughter it himself with a knife. After killing it, he'll peel off the skin, cramp, tear off the bones and then eat it in the pot. It's not like he can't do Nangong Ling! Gemini Ann and I took a few steps back at the same time. To tell the truth, I was afraid of death and unwilling to die like this. Otherwise, I would have sacrificed myself when the Rong family had an accident. Why should I eat chronic poison? If I really want to die, a bag of mercury is enough. Why should I eat a little every day? That,white marble slabs, that.. Miss Yue is here. It's not good to see blood. Gemini Ann is dying. However, putting forward Yue Linghe is tantamount to moving out a gold medal to avoid death, which is not wrong. Nangong Ling raised his head and pulled down the gold brocade on his body. "Oh, there's no blood. It's better to steam the living." It seems that today's gold medal is invalid, and people still have to rely on themselves. It's not good. He looked at me, his eyes drifting, and for a long time he chuckled. What kind do you say? "How about live cooking?" I stretched out my hand and pointed to Gemini Ann. "You can choose which piece of meat you want to eat. I'll chop it down and burn it for you on the spot." As the saying goes, a friend of the dead is not a friend of the poor. Besides, Gemini Ann and I are not friends of life and death. Come on. He squinted. "Eat what you cook. Are you trying to kill me?" Look down on me? At least it's hard for me to cook. I've already given you face without letting you kneel down and beg. But you can figure it out. He glanced at Gemini Ann, who had already stiffened into stone. "How can you eat meat that's so hard that it's gone bad?" "Whatever you want, don't hit me anyway." "Really don't care if he lives or dies?" I looked at Gemini Ann in disgust. "He used to cheat me for twelve thousand yuan and hasn't returned it yet. Who will return it to me when he dies?" “…… Oh, and this kind of thing. Let him not die, Carrara Marble Slab ,grey marble slab, and what about you? "All right, I'll give you the money for that table in Qiushui Pavilion anyway." He smiled with satisfaction and turned to Gemini Wei and said, "Go on eating." Chapter 13 The delicacies in front of us are full of color, fragrance and taste, but unfortunately they can only be seen but not eaten. I stood behind Yue Linghe and stared at her for a while. She looked clever and clever. She was not too shy or reserved in the general daughter's family. On the contrary, her performance at the dinner table was quite bold and unconstrained. She also knew all the big and small affairs in Jianghu. Her red face and smart big eyes would not lose their loveliness without coyness. Generally speaking, she is likable, just look at the expressions of those people. But she will not be unaware of Nangong Ling's temper habits, eating half of the meal called me over to say that I am afraid of hunger, but in the end is according to what heart? Is she so sure that I can cause trouble as soon as I come? Gemini Ann's appearance should be an accident. "Sister Lian, sit down and eat, too?"? You haven't eaten anything all day. Can't you just give me a break? I just brushed past the King of Hell and you want me to go into the fire again? "I dare not." I smile, I smile, I try to smile, "the master is the master, the slave is the slave." "Hey, brother Ziwei, listen to this. It's actually from Huei-fang's mouth. Who will believe it?" Gemini nodded with danger. It's really strange that the Rong family is defeated without this rare thing. ” My mouth can not stop pumping, no one can understand my regret, do not uproot is now the end. I was so angry that I turned my head and looked at Qionghua's table. I happened to see Qionghua throwing a piece of shrimp into her mouth. Suddenly, I felt empty. Alas, when will this day come to an end. "You see, the angry look is really unique, how many points can others get on her?"? How does the person of this kind of temperament give birth to piece of such good face skin? So even if you don't kill it, it's good to put it at home as a decoration. Jun Guan, you wait for me, one day I salted fish. Bah! I turned over, and I must want you to look good! "Isn't the second child of the Feng family still waiting to marry her?" Gemini Wei raised his eyelids and glanced at me. "That young man has a very bad temper, but he still won't give up." Junguan held his jade porcelain green bowl and tea jade spoon, scooping up the medicinal soup and slowly sipping it. The second young master of the Feng family is famous for his cow temper. Two months ago, he came to the Nangong family to ask for someone. Yue Linghe said softly. "Hum, Huei-fang's love affair is no less than that of the people she offends." "Yes, yes, and He Xiuqi, the medicine king of Yanhang Mountain." Gemini Ann felt that it was not chaotic enough, and he did not forget to add oil and vinegar to his mouth. Medicine King? Yue Linghe asked, "isn't that an old man over a hundred years old?"? And don't Jianghu people call him one of the Eight Eccentrics of Wulin? "Miss Yue has also been hoodwinked by the rumors in Jianghu. He Xiuqi is not an old man. He is just taking advantage of others and asking others to call him respectfully." Twin Ann and clip a piece of both fat and big Dongpo meat, "He Xiuqi this person is called medicine strange one is because he has a strange temper, beg him to come out of the mountain to save people,Slate Wall Panel, but also he see that person is not pleasing to the eye, if not pleasing to the eye simply fill a dose of poison to send people to the hands of the King of Hell.". The second reason is that he either does not go down the mountain or changes his face when he goes down the mountain, and never shows his true face. "But the name of the King of Medicine has been popular in Jianghu for a long time. It's been seventy or eighty years without a hundred years. It's the transfiguration.." 。 forustone.com 

등록된 댓글

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.