오늘 본 상품 0

없음

Go Top
검색

Young prime minister
  • 작성일23-02-23 14:06
  • 조회34
  • 작성자Sagese

Young, ignorant, self-righteous.. Although King Yin did not see it with his own eyes, these eight words appropriately summed up the coincidence at that time. Had it not been for the fact that the little prince was frightened by his prestige and had a small abacus in his heart, he might not have won him with his own strength. Look at him in the wheelchair. With the hair crown of the son of a famous family, the crown belt flutters with the wind in the night sky, the beautiful face is extremely light, white as frost and snow, exhaling as orchid, dark as black jade, looking back thoughtfully. If it is an enemy, then the hidden king will be a very powerful opponent. Hidden king looked at her, I do not know why, the corners of the mouth a faint smile but did not say a word, wheelchair slightly turn, to the faint inner room gradually slide. Ling Chuyu followed him in puzzlement. The more I go to the inner room, the more I feel the pressure of the ice and cold rises, and the ice is as cold as the cellar. I can't help thinking of the story about the hidden king told by Yunluo. At that time, the second prince was lively and clever, handsome and cheerful, and the late emperor was full of love for him, like a treasure in the palm of his hand. However, a disaster suddenly came, the whole ancient garden was reduced to ashes, close relatives left, legs were disabled,Agate Slabs For Sale, and all the splendor shone into ice at that moment.. Blood also returned to the original point, cold to the bone. Outsiders who enter the ancient garden are killed without mercy, but for some reason, the hidden king is special to himself. He is neither good nor bad to himself, neither cold nor hot, both strange and familiar. And I also have a feeling that I am very uncomfortable but always want to be close. Ling Chuyu, who had always been free and easy, frowned for this inexplicable feeling. After a while, he went to the inner room. Ling Chuyu raised his eyebrows and looked carefully,grey marble slab, but it was a brightly lit chess room. Chess manuals are hung on the walls, neat and dazzling. Ling Chuyu came forward to take a closer look, not from the heart of the big shock, the layout of these chess manuals. It's not an ancient chess game, it's not like modern Go, it's.. A layout between modern and ancient times! See one of the chess game is exquisite, can not help but carefully gaze. The thick ink on the scroll is fragrant, the cliff waterfall rushes straight down, splashes water droplets and rolls, the surrounding water vapor is dense, and the white fog is light. Not far away, under the green ancient trees, a young man in purple, a young man in white, sitting on both sides of the chessboard, holding chess in his hands and meditating.. Although I can't see their faces clearly, I still feel the gentle and graceful state. Ling Chuyu carefully gazed at the side of the chess path analysis. At first, the young man in purple, Calacatta Nano Glass ,Marble Projects, Bai Zizhen Tianyuan, had a very obvious advantage at the beginning, and the young man in white did not fall behind at all. In the opposite star eye, the two players played chess, and the falling son was like flying, which was natural. Gradually, black and white pieces crisscross, unpredictable. The advantage of the white son gradually revealed, faintly has the meaning of the emperor. Seeing the chess game coming to an end, Ling Chuyu secretly calculated that even after the white stick, the sunspot of the young man in white still had to lose three and a half eyes. The hidden king sat quietly in his wheelchair, looking at Ling Chuyu with a complicated expression, his whole body and mind immersed in the chess game in front of him, staring at her tightly, clenching his side hand, his face flickering, as if he was worried about something. But Ling Chuyu did not know that she was deeply fascinated by the chess manual on the wall and was lost in thought. Somehow, she had an illusion that she was one with the young man in white and fighting with the young man in purple opposite. She was very familiar with the chess path of the young man in white, but she knew vaguely that she had never played so well. However, at this time, the chess path of the young man in white did not fall behind at all. He abandoned his two sons in the ambush on all sides. Suddenly, the whole chess game was suddenly enlightened, and a new situation appeared. Then the young man in white was a clever move to fall out, and the sunspot even occupied several good positions in the lower left corner, and there was a faint potential of even stars. The advantage of sunspots is broken again. Those chess paths are familiar, seem to understand, have a vague epiphany, but can not say specifically. Such a wonderful good game makes people very sad, but the only regret is that it is an unfinished endgame. Only then did Ling Chuyu come to his senses from the chess game, and with a happy and contented look, he turned to the hidden king and repeatedly praised him, "Good game, good game, really good game, but it's a pity." It's an unfinished endgame. When King Yin saw her come to her senses, he gathered his eyebrows and sat upright, sneering at the corners of his mouth. "If the end of the game will leave people with nothing, then what about the endgame?" With that, the deep eyes like black jade were removed from her body, and in the chess game of ink waving on the wall, the eyes were clearly looking at the young man in white in the painting. What an unfathomable statement. Ling Chuyu pursed the innocent corners of his mouth, and it seemed that he could not understand it for the time being. Play chess. The hidden king suddenly ordered coldly. Play chess? Does the hidden king want to play chess with himself? According to his own words, under his guidance, his disciple, the little prince, was ranked among the top chess players in Yiguo at the age of six, and his master must be the best of all masters, otherwise the little prince would not have brought himself to play chess with him. Although he has made a lot of progress in ancient chess, he has no epiphany after all. How can he be his opponent? Inadvertently, I raised my eyebrows and looked at the ink rolls on the wall. Yin Wang Qingyue's voice was irresistible. Ling Chuyu lifted his robe and sat down on the chess table in the stone room. He laid out the chess box on the table and joked to himself, "I only know a little about Weiqi. It's absolutely not good, but it's OK to accompany me to relieve boredom." "I know how much weight you have." The hidden king said lightly. I wonder if Wang Ye is going to play a chess game with new rules or a normal game? I hope.. New rules. The hidden king raised his eyebrows slightly, and the corners of his mouth were slightly sarcastic. "Do you go out to play chess with others with new rules?" Abolish the seat system, such a shocking rule is not acceptable to ordinary people. Forgive Chuyu for taking the liberty, why does the new rule of Go Wang Ye play? But look at his manner and expression, there is no traversing of human characteristics. Ling Chuyu asked this question for a long time in his heart, and finally took the opportunity to ask it. Go with new rules? It seems that Taifu also knows how to do it. I wonder where Taifu learned it from? The hidden king looked at her quietly. How could you turn yourself into a king? Ling Chuyu's eyes were frozen,Agate Stone Price, and he looked straight into the dark fundus of the black jade that could not capture any emotion. "If Chuyu said he was born, Wang Ye would be surprised, wouldn't he?" 。 forustone.com 

등록된 댓글

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.