오늘 본 상품 0

없음

Go Top
검색

70 Obstetrics and Gynecology Holy Hand
  • 작성일23-02-23 14:21
  • 조회1,135
  • 작성자Mancini

Alas, Yu Qiu felt that he had thought too much, and he did not know to what extent this pregnant woman could be protected. The probability of success of Miyai cerclage in emergency is much lower than that of elective surgery. Maybe the next slight physiological contraction will make the pregnant woman break the membrane directly, and then the whole effort to protect the fetus will be wasted. Sometimes ignorance is a blessing, because the couple do not understand the danger of the operation, so despite Yu Qiu's repeated emphasis, they are only happy for one thing, that is, the baby is temporarily saved. As for what happens in the future, that's all for the future. Yu Qiu did not know how to evaluate their optimism. Perhaps it is this optimism that sustains the poor working people to live with hope in extremely difficult circumstances. The husband, who was over forty years old, in turn comforted Yu Qiu that it would be no big deal if he really couldn't keep it this time. Next time, Dr. Xiaoqiu will help her tie up Miyai earlier, and maybe his wife will be able to give birth to a fat baby steadily. Yu Qiu out of the ward door, ready to go to the doctor's office to open the doctor's advice, the door pushed, she saw He Dongsheng's face, the first reaction was: "Why haven't you left?" The production team leader was at a loss: "I'm leaving, how can you go back?" Yu Qiu blinked his eyes twice and looked up at the clock on the wall. "If not,juice filling machine, I won't go. I'll make do here all night." He Dongsheng doesn't know whether to laugh or cry: "You haven't changed your clothes yet." The big fish was full of fishy smell. After she returned to the educated youth point, she had time to wash her face and was called to Baizi Township, where she had time to change her cotton-padded jacket. He Dongsheng this reminder, Yu Qiu felt that his body was really unable to smell. She looked up at the clock and felt that she could not stay in Baizi Township all the time. The pregnant and lying-in women here may be in danger at any time, but the situation of the patients in the same Red Star Commune Health Center may also change at any time. She said hello to the doctor, and stressed a few matters needing attention, directly urging He Dongsheng to go. The midwife is right to say that it is God's business whether she can give birth to a baby or not. As a doctor,Edible oil filling machine, what she can do is to do her best. Two people walk out of the hospital gate, outside is really dripping water into ice, the weather is very cold, not to mention the opening of the mouth to speak, that is, exhalation is painful white fog. Because of the cold, the stars in the sky are particularly bright, just like the most innocent eyes of children, without any pollution from the world. He Dongsheng watched her walk all the way to the river in silence and couldn't help looking for a topic: "What's wrong?"? Are you unhappy? I'm still hungry. I have some sugar here. Would you like a piece? Yu Qiu can't help laughing. "I'm not a child. What kind of candy do I eat?"? I just don't think it's easy. Pregnancy is not easy, tocolysis is not easy, birth is not easy. It is not easy for life to reproduce. He Dongsheng nodded: "Yes, or how to say that a woman giving birth to a baby is a foot into the gate of death.". In fact, the baby is also a reincarnation of the little devil, can be entrusted to life, PET blowing machine ,Blowing Filling Capping combiblock, but also depends on fate. This time Yu Qiu burst out laughing and teased him, "Don't say anything about the little devil, or Wu Erni's man will surely be in a hurry with you.". Alas, this guy actually called me a miracle doctor in their village. He Dongsheng laughed: "Why aren't you a miracle doctor?"? Are you a Bodhisattva? Don't forget that you also surrendered the fish. Yu Qiu stared, "That's a carp!" He Dongsheng laughed out two dimples: "Carp Leap Dragon Gate, that's almost the same." Yu Qiu rolled his eyes directly to the sky, stepped on the boat, and was too lazy to talk nonsense with this man. He Dongsheng lit the bamboo wormwood, and the boat swayed forward again. This time they were not in a hurry, and the night wind was too strong for people to stand if the boat was too fast, so he only shook slowly. Holding her cheeks in her hands, Yu Qiu worried for a while that the rescued twins would not be able to hold up, and then suspected that the Miyai cerclage just now would not be successful in protecting the fetus. In fact, even the provincial doctor before her crossing could not guarantee that today's two cases would have a happy ending. But at that time, she had a director and a tutor, and the burden on her shoulders was less than 1/10. Now, she carries the hopes of two families. While rocking the boat, He Dongsheng showed her the reeds: "I'm going to invite everyone to come here tomorrow to cut down the reeds, otherwise those in the big ditch will not be enough." Yu Qiu is strange: "Does the family let you chop?" Now it seems that there are no ownerless things, and everything belongs to the collective. Here is the wild reed. Anyone who wants to cut himself can come and cut himself. No one cares. Yu Qiu laughed. "Do you still want to catch fish?" He Dongsheng shook his head: "Not here. Look, the water level here has dropped sharply. There is sand below, and there are reeds above. However, the harvester can cut fast." Yu Qiu's ears pricked up at once. "Sand?" She looked at the river sand, and after the water level receded, there was thick sand on both sides of the river bank. It is said that people who steal river sand can earn tens of thousands of yuan a night in a boat, which is a profitable business. He Dongsheng nodded and immediately reacted, yes, sand. They want to build a house, but don't they want sand? The two men looked at each other and went ashore without hesitation, taking a flashlight to examine the river sand carefully. My God, such a long strip is full of thick river sand. Not to mention building five floors, if they are all dug, it is estimated that it will be no problem to build skyscrapers. He Dongsheng immediately brought a shovel from the boat, which was originally a farm boat with a pile of tools on it. Yu Qiu also took the basket to help load it inside. Now there is a shortage of materials, and they have to spend money everywhere. If they can arrange something, it is something. The two men were so busy that the night wind could not resist them and they were sweating all over. They dug a piece and saw that there was water, so they ran to dig the next one. As a result, as soon as He Dongsheng picked up the shovel, there was a cry coming from the reed. In the middle of the night, there was no moon in the sky, just a few stars, the reeds were dark, and the cries in the middle of the night were as seeping as they could. Rao Yu Qiu,plastic bottle making machine, who was well-informed, was so frightened that he couldn't help giving a cry. My God, who says doctors are not superstitious? Doctors are one of the most superstitious creatures in the world. gzxilinear.com 

등록된 댓글

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.