오늘 본 상품 0

없음

Go Top
검색

Super Learning _ 20200215155354.
  • 작성일23-02-23 14:29
  • 조회48
  • 작성자Pugliesi

The sound of footsteps was getting closer and closer. When he reached the door, Zhang Wenhao heard a man outside lowering his voice and saying in English, "Channing, don't be nervous. It's me, Tom. I opened the door and came in." Channing answered. When the door opened, the sound of footsteps came directly into the room. Zhang Wenhao heard Channing ask in English in surprise: "Tom, why are you here?" "God bless." Tom breathed a sigh of relief and said, "You look very well. I thought you were dying." As he spoke, Tom asked in great surprise, "Channing, did anyone else come here?" "No." Channing denied: "I've been here all the time. What's going on outside?" Ignoring Channing's deliberate change of subject, Tom asked, "Where did you get these small appliances, food, and medicine?" "I got those things from outside," Channing said. Tom was even more surprised and asked, "Didn't I hear you got shot in the leg?"? There are a lot of people watching outside all the time. How can you get out? Even I didn't dare to rush in. I didn't come in until they were all gone. Knowing that he had no reasonable explanation for the problem, Channing asked in surprise,316 stainless steel plate, "You haven't said how you came to Jiangcheng yet." Tom had now reached the bedside. Zhang Wenhao could see the man's back through the gap in the wardrobe. His back was facing the wardrobe. He was about 1.85 meters tall, with broad shoulders and a black wool hat on his head. The big boss sent me to meet you. Tom stood beside Channing and said, "He knew you were in trouble, so he asked me to take you back." "But it shouldn't be." Channing asked doubtfully, "Didn't the big boss always advocate solving his own problems?"? How can I send you to help me solve the problem this time? Tom shrugged his shoulders and spread out his hands. "Big Boss has always thought highly of you. If I was in trouble, I'm afraid he wouldn't care about me at all. But it's different for you. He appointed me to pick you up himself so that you wouldn't fall into their hands." At the moment when Tom spread out his hands, Zhang Wenhao suddenly saw his jacket move up a little because of the movement of his arms,x60 line pipe, revealing a black s sè pistol in his back waist. Zhang Wenhao did not think much about it, because he knew that Channing was a killer, and her companion was naturally the same identity, and there was nothing surprising about the killer carrying a gun. Channing. Tom's tone suddenly became very dignified and he said, "You failed in this task. You were not only injured, but also almost caught by the other side. Have you ever thought about what would happen if you were caught by the other side?" "Sorry." Channing said in a low voice, "This time, the information provided by the informant has a big error with the actual situation, so.." Tom chuckled and said, "If you die, everything will be fine, but if you fall into the hands of others, then things will be completely ruined by you." "What do you mean, x70 line pipe ,uns s31803 sheet, Tom?" Channing asked, recognizing the danger in the other person's words. "What do you mean?" Tom smiled and said, "The dead Gu Haiming was only a dog, but he was a very loyal dog and was highly appreciated by his boss. And his boss, as you know, has done too much business and made many enemies. Now he has a rival who is equal to him and is robbing the business of the behind-the-scenes boss in several provinces in eastern China." And Gu Haiming happens to be the person in charge of several provinces in East China, Gu Haiming died, the suspicion of that competitor is also the biggest. Channing frowned and asked, "When did the organization start to care about all this gossip?"? Didn't you use to just kill people and not care about anything else? Tom laughed and said, "Channing, you're behind the times!"! In the past, actors looked at their pay directly, whether it was a good film or a bad film, they would act if they had enough money, but now the times are different. Now actors do not want their pay, they have to share it. In this way, everyone wants to act in a good film. ” As he spoke, Tom added, "The big boss has reached an agreement with another big boss in East China. The first step is to kill Gu Haiming quietly, and then frame Gu Haiming's biggest enemy, so that the two of them can meet each other thoroughly. Then we will continue to send killers to kill the people on both sides one after another." Reduce their strength, let the contradiction between them escalate, when the time is ripe, the business of several provinces in East China can be easily taken over by our partners, then, our profits are far from being earned by killing people. "When did the organization get involved in this kind of thing?" Channing asked coldly? How much profit margin can there be in the drug trade in a few provinces in East China alone? "A woman's opinion." Tom laughed disdainfully and said, "Do you think you have seized the business of several provinces in East China just for this market?"? Hum, let me tell you, the greatest value of East China lies in its geographical location. Goods produced from Southeast Asia have to transit from here. Think about it, the southeast coastal border, land to water, every day a large number of goods transit from here, exporting to Japan, Korea, Australia and even the United States. Can you imagine the profits? "So you didn't come here today to take me away?" Channing asked. "Of course not." Tom laughed and said, "The purpose of my coming here is to set you free, so that you won't reveal your secret. You know, only the dead can keep secrets forever!" With these words, Tom's right hand reached down to his waist and grasped the black pistol! ------ It will be on the shelves after 12 tonight! Comrades, the outbreak is about to begin! VIP readers and readers who have the conditions to support the genuine edition, please subscribe to support the captain! Readers who have a guaranteed monthly ticket,x60 line pipe, please vote for the "Super Learning System", and start the monthly ticket list of the new month today! I will break out with all my strength, and I must rush up! Chapter 91 leave! [Ask for a monthly ticket!] 。 lksteelpipe.com 

등록된 댓글

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.