오늘 본 상품 0

없음

Go Top
검색

The lost Ark of the Covenant
  • 작성일23-02-23 14:32
  • 조회35
  • 작성자Pugliesi

As a result, the atmosphere was already tense when the Temple Mount Faithful began its demonstrations on Monday, 8 October. Adding to the tension was the location of the Moforabi Gate, which they were preparing to pass. This gate leads to the main complex of the Temple Mount, less than 50 meters from the front porch of the Al-Aqsa Mosque. The gate is at the southern end of the "Western Wall", and the exposed part of the Western Wall, which today is regarded as the most important Jewish holy place, is called the "Wailing Wall". The wailing wall dates back to the time of the second temple and was part of a defensive wall built by Herod in the late 1st century BC. The Romans did not tear it down in 70 A.D. (according to the Jewish exegesis, that was because "the blessing of God" appeared over the wall). Later, the Wailing Wall became a powerful symbol of the national spirit of Jews scattered around the world. Even after the founding of Israel, the Wailing Wall remained under the jurisdiction of the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan until the Six-Day War of 1967, when it was finally incorporated into Israel. A square was cleared in front of the Wailing Wall to serve as a formal place of prayer, where, to this day, Jews from all over the world gather to mourn the fact that they have no temple. However, in order to prevent a disastrous confrontation with the Muslims, the Israeli authorities banned all Jewish prayer activities on the Temple Mount, so the Temple Mount is completely under the control of the Muslims in Jerusalem, and the Wailing Wall is under the Temple Mount. Therefore, the "Temple Mount Faithful" organization intends to enter the Temple Mount through the Moforabi Gate,uns c68700, which is actually deliberately creating an incident. Israeli police prevented them from entering the Temple Mount, but as the demonstrators left, 5,000 Arabs gathered inside the fence rained stones on them. The stones fell not only on the heads of the zealots who participated in the demonstration, but also on a large number of Jews who were praying at the Wailing Wall. As a result, what began as an apparently symbolic demonstration quickly turned into a massive riot in which 11 Israeli worshippers and eight policemen were injured, one Arab was shot dead and 125 were seriously injured. By the time I arrived at the scene of the accident, the climax of the riot had passed. At the foot of the Wailing Wall, piles of stones were piled in pools of blood, the injured were being carried away by ambulances, uns s32760 plate ,x52 line pipe, and heavily armed police in riot gear seemed to have taken control of the situation. Security forces searched the entire Temple Mount, which was cordoned off. The excavation area to the south of the area is also under martial law, and I am going to visit it. Hundreds of angry and emotional Jews, some with blood-stained bandages and proud expressions, were running around making trouble. Soon, there was a frenzy of celebration in front of the Wailing Wall-but I couldn't understand why anyone would feel elated in the face of a dozen young Arabs who had been brutally murdered. Disgusted and disappointed, I left the area and ascended a few steps to the ghetto of the old city and then to the main street. A few days ago, I walked down that Avenue on my first visit to the Temple Mount. On the street, I witnessed even more outrageous violence: policemen with guns and batons surrounded a group of Palestinians on suspicion that they were thugs. One youth, who loudly proclaimed his innocence in a trembling voice, was beaten repeatedly by the police; another fled desperately into an alley, where the police cornered him and beat him, then dragged him away. All in all, it was a most unpleasant morning, which cast a shadow over the rest of my days in Jerusalem. I was unhappy not only because the current disturbance was taking place in the area where the Ark of the Covenant had been placed, but also because the Temple Mount and the excavation area south of it had been sealed off by security forces until long after I had left Jerusalem. However, in spite of these bad omens, I decided to make the most of the few days I had left in that unhappy country. So I started the investigation as far as I could. wWw。 xiaoshuo txt.coM Where can I find the glory of the fifth book? -2。 Small% say ^ txt-day.. Don Chapter 14 Glory Leaves Israel (2) Excavate the Holy Land The first question I wanted to clarify was the one I wrote in my notebook on Saturday, October 6: Did archaeologists excavate Mount Nebo to confirm the Jewish legend that it was the last resting place of the Ark of the Covenant? I'll start with the excavations I wanted to visit on the morning of October 8. Although I can't go to the excavation site now, I can interview some archaeologists who participated in the excavation and study their findings. I learned that formal excavation work began in February 1968, about eight months after Israeli paratroopers took control of Jerusalem in the Six-Day War. Although all the excavation sites are outside the temple area, the excavation has been the focus of controversy from the beginning. Mel Ben-Dov, the site director of the excavation, said the initial opposition came from members of the Muslim High Council, who believed the excavation was a conspiracy against Muslim interests. They complained: "This excavation is not actually a scientific expedition. The Zionist purpose of the excavators is obviously to destroy the southern wall of the Temple Mount, which is also the southern wall of the Al-Aqsa Mosque, so they are also trying to destroy the mosque." To Ben-Dov's surprise, Christians were equally opposed to the excavations at first. "They believe that the excavations are aimed at laying the foundation stone of the Third Temple and that all the archaeological expeditions are just a cover for a disgusting conspiracy," he said. I can only say that if I had not heard these rumors with my own ears, they would certainly have made people feel that they were the product of fanatical imagination. However, whether it was a joke or not, people asked me to my face more than once, "Are you going to rebuild the temple?"? These people are historians and archaeologists,321 stainless steel sheet, and their intelligence and talent are extraordinary. The people most vehemently opposed to the excavations were rabbinical authorities. The government tried to get their consent before deciding to excavate. In 1967, when Professor Mazar of the Hebrew University's Institute of Archaeology talked to the chief rabbis of Shefadi and Ashkenazy churches, the two rabbis immediately rejected the proposal:. lksteelpipe.com 

등록된 댓글

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.