오늘 본 상품 0

없음

Go Top
검색

Lingshan
  • 작성일23-02-23 14:39
  • 조회44
  • 작성자Pugliesi

"There's Mr. Mei, too!" He cried. But the breeze has long disappeared. "There's no need to shout," said Mei Zhenyi. "He's gone. The promised thing has been done. He won't care about anything else." But it's far from Wuzhou. You have internal injuries again. Mei Zhenyi waved his hand and said, "It doesn't matter. I don't care. You don't have to hold it. There's still something to do." Although the fire was extinguished, the smoke and dust were dispersed by the wind. But the hut and the tea shed had been burned beyond recognition. Half of the roof was completely blackened. Mei Zhenyi went to the room, where a couple lying unconscious on the bed. It was the owner of the original teahouse who had just been hidden by Qingfeng's spell. Mei Zhenyi touched his pocket and found that he had no money when he went out this time. "What are you looking for?" He asked. Mei Zhenyi: "You can't have money." "You see, isn't it?" He said. What she held in her hand was the tea money just paid by Xue Zhang and others. Mei Zhenyi smiled. "That's not enough. Fortunately, I have it here." Or the old way, untie the coat, tear off the button of the close-fitting jacket, and take out six small gold beads. Put it in the palm of your hand and wipe it again, and it turns into a golden leaf. He put the gold leaf in the landlady's hand, then closed her hand and held it. He turned to him and said,large inflatable water slide, "Well, let's go even if we pay for it. Your string of copper coins will be used as money." He slipped the copper coin into Mei Zhenyi's arms and said, "First find a quiet place to exercise and heal the wound." As soon as they left, the couple woke up and took a nap for no reason. When they woke up, they found that the teahouse had been burned by the fire, but they were safe and sound. What was more strange was that the landlady had a gold leaf in her hand,Jumping castle with slide, which was enough to make up for the loss of the fire. Not to mention how surprised the couple were, Mei Zhenyi and Tiliu left the main road and went to the mountains to find a quiet place to heal their wounds. Mei Zhenyi walked slowly, lowered his head and did not speak, looking preoccupied. She walked in a strange way, twisting her waist and taking small steps, as if she were bouncing and floating. She has been looking at Mei Zhenyi, see Mei Zhenyi ignore her, finally can not help coughing several times. "What's the matter with you?" Asked Mei Zhenyi. He lowered his head and stretched out his hand to twist the corner of his clothes. His expression was somewhat twisted: "Mr. Mei, this is what I look like. Does it look good?" Mei Zhenyi didn't notice that she had been scratching her head for a long time just now. Only then did she realize that she was being smug. She also had to hold a show. She nodded repeatedly and said, inflatable floating water park ,Inflatable indoor park, "It's beautiful. It's really beautiful. I see you pity the little Jasper. It's really a lovely beauty." Lift slip to turn to shine on the face, turned several circles in situ: "plum childe boast I almost feel embarrassed!" " Mei Zhenyi in the heart snigger, ask that a word is not to want to let a person praise, unexpectedly embarrassed again? "What's your name?" He asked. "Where do you live? Who were you two hundred years ago?" He stood there pouting and said, "I really forgot. I only remember that I fell down the cliff when I was collecting herbs in the mountains." Mei Zhenyi comforted him by saying, "It's all right if you forget. You don't have to worry any more." "Actually, I don't have any worries.". I'm just afraid that Mr. Mei will look down on me. Mei Zhenyi shook his head and said, "a real person is of one mind.". Don't think like that. Tiliuzhuan had always been inquisitive. He didn't dare to be too presumptuous in front of Mei Zhenyi before. These two days, he became familiar with each other and talked a lot. Then he talked about his "private life": "You are so kind to Gu'er and Sui'er!" Mei Zhenyi: "They have entrusted me with their lives, so it's worth it for me to do so today." Carry slip to turn: "Hum.". Do you know that when you disappeared some time ago, Gu'er and Sui'er told Abbess Nebula that if you couldn't come back, they would go to Cuiting Nunnery to become monks? Mei Zhenyi was moved and somewhat surprised: "Oh?"? I don't know. They didn't mention it to me. I can't believe you found out. "Mr. Mei," he asked. Are you always this nice to people? Mei Zhenyi: "Maybe. It depends on who I am. You haven't seen me when I am cruel.". For example, if I see Xue Zhang again, I will really take him apart and hang him on the gate tower. ” Lift slip turn: "disassemble 8 pieces of person to be broken, still how to hang?"? Mr. Mei, don't go now. Qingfeng is gone. We can't get into Jiangdu City with the two of us. Mei Zhenyi: "Who said to kill into Jiangdu City?"? You wait and see, he'll never get away! She turned around with her skirt in her hands. He shyly asked again, "If someone put a knife on my neck, would Mr. Mei be so worried?" Mei Zhenyi was stunned: "You?"? Did the knife work for you? He lowered his head and wrung his fingers. "I'm just making an analogy. That's what I mean anyway." Mei Zhenyi smiled: "If that is true, I will try to save you, must not let you be bullied." Let's not talk about it. Just now Qingfeng said that you often go to play with Mingyue. Let the moon help you refine the body of the Yin God. What's going on? Tiliu blinked his eyes. The expression is a little bitter: "The cultivation of the fairy boy Mingyue is really mysterious. She practices the body of my Yin God like you worship the whip of God. It seems to be a method of practicing utensils, which can condense the invisible and form the tangible." Mei Zhenyi: Take you as a toy? That's all right. Can you show up more often in the future? Tiliu shook his head: "My own cultivation is not enough to condense the Yin spirit into shape, but it is not without harvest. When my cultivation arrives, I will naturally be able to condense the body shape. Among them, the mysterious moon has inadvertently taught me." Mei Zhenyi: "Then you should practice well. This is also your good fortune. Why is your expression so strange?" "Mr. Mei, can you refine utensils?" Mei Zhenyi: "I haven't learned yet." Tiliu blinked his eyes. "Have you ever seen a blacksmith?"? Put it on the fire, burn it red, hit it with a sledgehammer, then put it in the fire, hit it with a sledgehammer. Mei Zhenyi: "Yes, what's the matter?" "I am that piece of iron!"! Mingyue Fairy Boy refines my Yin God body,inflatable water slide, and I feel more painful than that piece of iron, but I can't show it. The moon is not clear, but today he knows the tone of the breeze. 。 joyshineinflatables.com 

등록된 댓글

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.