오늘 본 상품 0

없음

Go Top
검색

The general brought back a little girl by Hanmuzhi.
  • 작성일23-02-23 14:43
  • 조회505
  • 작성자Pugliesi

Lu Jinxin's eyes flashed again with the horrible mask of blue face and fangs, and his body shivered again. Who hated her so much that he would brutally stab her to death with a knife? Afraid, he instinctively drilled into his mother's arms, holding Zhen's clothes tightly in his hands. With this grip, she was shocked to find that her hand could only hold a little bit of material. She was so surprised that she pulled out her hand to see that her hand had become smaller! Small and fat, like a baby fat child! "Brocade Heart?" Zhen Shi noticed the difference in her daughter's eyes, held her little hand, turned it over and looked at it, chubby as before. I don't know what my daughter is surprised about. Just then, Lu Mingrong, the prince who sent Wang Taiyi out, came in, "Jinxin.." Seeing her daughter staring blankly at her fleshy little fat hands, she also came forward to check them. Ten fleshy fat fingers were intact, and the palms and backs of the hands were all white and red, round as jade, and felt as smooth as before. Lu Jinxin raised his little head and looked up at his father, who was wearing a white brocade robe with a round collar, his face was like a crown jade, and his young skin looked like he was in his early twenties. There are some subtle differences from Lu Jinxin's memory of her appearance in her thirties, with more warmth and less coldness between her eyebrows. Brocade heart? Daughter has not spoken, Lu Mingrong slightly frowned,Inflatable mechanical bull, stretched out more beautiful than the average man's delicate fingers, gently pinched the little girl's fleshy little face. Mmm. Lu Jinxin, like when she was a child, grabbed her father's fingers bullying her cheek, and her movements were both familiar and strange. The chubby little fleshy hand clenched Dad's long fingers. Is she back to the childhood she dreamed of? Have a father and mother, parents love the day? "Princess, the soft velvet brocade has been found." A little servant girl's clear and crisp voice sounded outside the door. Lu Jinxin followed the sound and saw Zhu Qing, a servant girl who had died of illness in Zhuangzi,Inflatable meltdown, Rongguo Gongfu. At the moment, her small body was only 12 or 13 years old. Lu Jinxin remembered that Zhu Qing was five or six years older than herself. In other words, she was back when she was six years old? Vaguely remember, when she was six years old in the first month, really a serious illness, the palace doctor came one after another, all helpless, until Wang Taiyi developed a new treatment to cure her. Age is right, but Lu Jinxin is in a daze, not knowing whether he is in the dream of his life after death, or whether he has really returned to his youth. He clenched his father's fingers, hoping that his father would tell him that it was not a dream. But as soon as I grasped it, I regretted it again. What if it was a dream and she lost it. Worried, he raised his little head and looked at his father. Lu Mingrong saw that her daughter was not as lifeless as she had been at the beginning, and immediately became happy in her heart. She clamped her daughter under her armpit and picked up her little daughter. Well, inflatable floating water park ,Inflatable outdoor park, it's fat, but it's still small, isn't it. Zhen Shi saw that her daughter had only been close to her father since her husband came in. She stood up and deliberately approached Lu Jinxin's little head on her husband's shoulder to regain her daughter's sight. Lu Jinxin looked at the jealous mother and grinned. Familiar and warm memories. Her mother is the most jealous, and she and her father all eat it. Soon Lu Jinxin could not laugh. If her mother had not been so jealous, she would not have died when she was eight years old. The author has something to say: the tortoise speed of the branch, today's code words are super slow ah, said to add more unexpectedly did not finish, was stupid to cry by the branch. Wait for me. I'll make up for it even if I don't sleep tomorrow morning. Update as much as you can tomorrow. If you are lucky enough to write in the third watch, in the third watch. Chapter 5 "The Road to Death after Favor" Remembering his mother's death, little Lu Jinxin's big round eyes immediately faded, as if he had just woken up at a loss. Looking at the sudden change in her daughter's eyes, Zhen was startled, thinking that she was not feeling well again. He stepped forward, put his hand on his daughter's shoulder, and nervously opened his mouth: "Brocade heart, but my chest hurts again?" Zhen Shi is a Jiangnan people, the appearance of the child Jiao, the voice is as soft as the oriole singing in the tree, the tone or urgent or slow, sounds the same pleasant to listen to. Most people can't feel the tension in Zhen's heart at all. Lu Jinxin's small heart seemed to be covered by Zhen's sweet and soft voice, slowly relieved. Lu Mingrong heard his wife suddenly called her daughter, hurriedly sideways to look at the little girl lying on his shoulder, at this time Lu Jinxin look has eased over, the little face has a ruddy color. Lu Mingrong did not see anything unusual, thinking that his wife had worked too hard these days and was a little nervous. But Lu Mingrong had always loved his wife and daughter. Since his wife was still worried, she raised her voice and said to the servant girl who was waiting for her, "Go and ask Wang Taiyi to come again." The big hand stroked Lu Jinxin's small head and softly soothed the back of his head. Looking at his parents so nervous, Lu Jinxin felt very happy in an instant. The feeling of both parents is really good, very warm, and the little tears of excitement can not help but shine a little fluorescent. Lu Jinxin was sensible. She didn't want to worry her parents for no reason. She quickly opened her mouth and said, "Father, mother, I'm not uncomfortable. I just remembered the nightmare in my dream somehow.." As he spoke, he stretched out his chubby little hand and, in turn, patted Zhen's shoulder soothingly, trying to ease his mother's worries. This action, not only Zhen Shi was stunned, Lu Mingrong was also stunned. When did your mischievous daughter become so sensible? And patting people on the shoulder to comfort them? When Lu Jinxin realized that his actions were too mature, his head buzzed, and if his rebirth was known, it would not be removed as a demon, would it? "Prince, Princess, the princess's medicine is ready." Zhen's big servant girl Begonia just brought the medicine and saved Lu Jinxin, who did not know how to explain her behavior. Smelling the thick smell of medicinal juice, Lu Jinxin hurriedly pretended to be like himself when he was six years old, curled his mouth and shook his head like a rattle: "I don't drink.." I don't drink.. Two little fat legs kicked in Dad's arms,inflatable air dancer, and two tears were squeezed out of his eyes. Before they fell, they hung on his eyelashes, which was very pitiful. joyshineinflatables.com 

등록된 댓글

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.