오늘 본 상품 0

없음

Go Top
검색

Jin Dou Wan Yan Cup
  • 작성일23-02-23 14:44
  • 조회40
  • 작성자Pugliesi

At the same time, with her eyes wide open, Han Xiaoli was doomed to die. "I've given up my life," she said angrily. "I'll fight with you today!" When Han Xiaoli heard this, she was so angry that she let out a peep. "Do you deserve it?" She said angrily? Are you dreaming? The reputation of Wudang Sect is almost ruined. In your hands, this girl will sentence you to connive at disciples, break the rules of the school, and violate the teachings of the grandfather.. Before he had finished speaking, Wudang Qundao was furious. They waved their swords in their hands and shouted "kill" angrily. They made a gesture and waited to rush over. Jiang Yufan and Lu Tong's four daughters, as well as Wukong and others, were all stunned, feeling that Han Xiaoli's words had gone too far. The white-haired silver-bearded old man washed away the dust, and his expression was even more frantic. His eyes were wide open. With a sharp cry, he said, "I'll accept my fate and fight with you!" In the sound of a fierce howl, he flew forward, with a sword in his hand and a white snake spitting out a letter, aiming at Han Xiaoli's throat and stabbing her! Han Xiaoli was worried that there was also a spring hidden in the hilt of Dichen Laodao's sword, so as soon as she saw Dichen's long sword coming, she quickly performed Li Xingbu. However, at the same time when Han Xiaoli moved forward, Songhe, the head of the Wudang Sect, suddenly shouted angrily. "Don't be rude, Third Martial Uncle," he shouted. Old Dichen listened to the whole body of a war, hurriedly stopped, as if some can not believe their ears to look back in amazement. Master Songhe. Wudang Qundao were all stupefied and couldn't figure out what was going on. Jiang Yufan and others are at a loss. However, Songhe Taoist, the master of Wudang, looked at Dichen Taoist again and urged him eagerly, "Third Martial Uncle, please go back." Come here Dichen Laodao is as fierce as fire, and he is an elder, but in front of three generations of disciples of the whole school, he dare not disobey the master. Face to face. So, with a look of anger and puzzlement, he strode back with his sword. At this time, the Songhe Road talent slightly straightened the robe, hung down the whisk, and walked in front of Han Xiaoli with a solemn face. Jiang Yufan and others saw this situation, the heart is puzzled, do not know why the head of the pine crane to appear in person. However, Han Xiaoli in the field, but a horizontal jade arm, "Zheng" a sword into the leather case. Because of Han Xiaoli's closing of the sword, although Wudang Qundao relaxed a nervous heart, it was even more difficult to untie it. The Songhe Taoist walked up to Gan Xiaoli and respectfully announced the name of the Buddha, saying, "I dare to ask Miss Han who she respects." As soon as Han Hsiao-li asked about her master's inheritance, it immediately aroused her desire and admiration for the five old people, and she left her master, Cihui Po. My mother-in-law and the four martial uncles have been there for a year. (For details, please refer to my book Jin Dou Wan Yan Cup). Because of her deep admiration and yearning, she looked a little gloomy unconsciously, so Su Rong replied, inflatable castle with slide , "The Five Elders of Xiti.." As soon as he opened his mouth, Master Songhe's complexion changed greatly. He was so surprised that he blurted out, "Is your teacher the elder of Cihui?" Han Xiaoli immediately bowed her head and said, "It's her!" Songhe Headmaster's complexion changed again. He was shocked and asked in a trembling voice, "Your father and your father are.." When Han Xiaoli asked about her grandfather and father, a wave of hatred and anger rushed to her heart, thinking of the tragic killing of her grandfather. His parents were tricked to death. "My late grandfather, Han Tianxiang, Jade Fan and Dragon Sword.." he snapped angrily. "Han Tianxiang" three words from the sun, pine crane headmaster's whole body can not help a war, hurriedly turned to look at an older in. The Taoist Nian, with a solemn and excited expression, ordered in a deep voice, "Second Younger Martial Brother, please ask the two Martial Uncles and all the disciples to go back to the temple first!" Say so, the whole audience was shocked, even Wudang Erchen was shocked, and Wudang Qundao was naturally confused about what was going on. However, Han Xiaoli's dimple sank, and in a dignified tone, she ordered, "Wait a minute, I'm going to kiss my ancestors." Master, punish Xuanchen and Dichen severely! As soon as the voice fell, Wudang Qundao were all in a battle, and all of them looked stunned. Wavelet scanning, Zhang Danfeng OCR Old Rain Building exclusive serialization Yiwen's "Jin Dou Wan Yan Cup" Part II Devil's Hand Buddha Heart Chapter 20 Green Jade Charm The two old faces of Wudang Erchen turned pale. Because the two of them had already figured out what was going on. Although the two of them are the elders of the sect, they are respected as the elders of the sect, which they personally taught when the leaders of the past Dynasties were dying. The old one is unknown. Songhe Taoist, however, was in a daze. He hurriedly stepped forward and looked at Han Xiaoli. He lowered his voice and asked, "Do you remember, girl?" The creed of that year? Han Xiaoli immediately said in a deep voice, "I don't remember doing that." When Master Songhe heard this, he still looked a little hesitant. Han Xiaoli continued to say in a deep voice, "I tell you, I don't want to put other people's things on me often.." When the pine crane heard this, he nodded his head hurriedly. Han Xiaoli continued to smile coldly and said proudly in a deep voice, "Besides, with my present art career, I don't have that thing, and your school is the same." I can't do anything unless I use the past year again. Before he had finished speaking, the head of the pine crane, who was flushed and then pale, suddenly blurted out angrily and anxiously: "Miss Han." Han Xiaoli felt that Songhe was not to blame, so in order to avoid the embarrassment of Songhe and Wudang Qundao, she had to shut up. But Yes, but she snorted proudly and said in a deep voice, "Clear the way!" As soon as Songhe heard this, he dared not neglect him. He immediately faced Wudang Erchen and Tiangang Jian Xuanhong and others. "Clear the way," he said in a loud voice. As soon as the voice fell, all the members of the Wudang group were frightened and hurriedly withdrew their swords. All of them stood in silence. Wudang Erchen and Tiangang Jian dared to neglect them. They hurriedly withdrew their swords and retreated in panic. They were immediately hit Yang got out of the way. To clear the way in the Wulin sect guild, it is used for the supreme presence of this sect, or for the spirit of the sect who died in battle to save the reputation of this sect. When the body returns to the door, the ceremony is very grand. At this time, as soon as the three generations of Wudang disciples heard the master shouting to clear the way, you can imagine how serious the situation was. As soon as Wudang Erchen made way for the central passage, the Songhe Taoist immediately bowed to Han Xiaoli and said, "Han Gu!" Mother,Inflatable water park on lake, please! Han Xiaoli nodded slightly and immediately looked back at Jiang Yufan, Lu Tong's four daughters and Wukong, who were also confused. joyshineinflatables.com 

등록된 댓글

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.